Here's a few of my influences
From Top left, clockwise:
- he taught me a lot about proportions. Yes, he exaggerates them a little, but I still learnt from his work method.
- I think everyone will agree that his work is wonderful. He taught me a lot about expressive gestures and facial expressions. Also about the proportions of the face and the body as a whole.
- I truly admire Jenny's use of colour and her majesty at applying watercolour.
- I just LOVE
his lines. He also has amazing shapes in his work. To me they're very striking.
- His lines are so fluid and strong; I love them.
- They have a fantastic use of colour and line work. Their tutorial on how they colour was extremely helpful.
7. Rion Vernon
- he was my first inspiration. I learned a lot about dynamics and lines; to make every line count towards the final piece
- his men are just saucy. I'd give this a view
9. Dean Yeagle
- He was my second inspiration in my early days. I especially love his Mandy gallery
- I love his lines too. They're truly wonderful
and he has such a way with shapes and dynamic perspectives.
- I just love them!!!!!
All of these people are worth a look. They're fantastic artists and people.
I'd like to thank them all for inspiring me!!!
Original template: [link]